Monday, December 1, 2008

Stay Cold!

Ebay purchase:

Just won this shirt on ebay for $0.99 shipping was $4.00 so in total it was $4.99 still an awesome deal. Trapped Under Ice is a hardcore band from Baltimore which I'm sure everyone has pretty much heard by now. Awesome band...Reaper Records awesome label. Shirt is an XL (get your weight up!)




Speaking of which I've still been working out everytime that I'm at work. And so far I've maxed out my bench press at 230lbs which for me is crazy from where I was at a year ago. I've been taken protein supplements with working out. I bought this stuff from GNC the other day because it was on sale and it tastes like garbage. I always say I'm going to stop buying GNC stuff but always get suckered in because of how cheap it is. The best stuff I've found so far is by Beverly Nutrition. Im just trying to finish the GNC stuff off for now.

No comments: